Tuesday 15 July 2014

Smoothies&Milkshakes

Hello:)

I decided to write a quick short post of what I got up to today.

In my village/town, recently a milkshake and smoothie cafe place opened up. And lets just say everyone got excited about it because you can have pretty much any flavour milkshake you want.  It ranges from different chocolate bars like a "Double Decker Bus" and "Snickers" to different biscuits like "Custard Creams". Name a chocolate bar, biscuit, cake, sweet or some other random food and you can have it in a milkshake. You can even have more than one flavour in one milkshake!

Anyway on my first visit, a couple of months back, I already embarrassed myself before I even got inside by walking into the window of the cafe because it looked like the door. All I saw were people just staring at me and my friends laughing their heads off. Anyway we went back there again today (15th July 2014) and it went smoother.

What I had

Terry's Chocolate Orange Milkshake
There's even flavours like Cocoa Pops, Love Hearts, Carrot Cake and Bakewell Tart! But the milkshake I chose was delicious:)



OOTD:




Where I got my clothing:
Blue&White Floral Cami Top - Dorothy Perkins (in the sale at £7 from £12?)
Black Leggings - New Look (£6.99)
Mini Black Satchel - Primark (£6)
Nail Polish - Plum 337 Barry M Gelly (£3.99)

~I was also wearing my blue Vans (about £45)~

Hope you enjoyed the post, it's something different that I haven't done before but I haven't done many posts before either :)

Georgie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment