Saturday 16 August 2014

Baby Elephants, Rollercoasters & Fun

Hello again:)

The other day I went out the the Safari Park with my mum and brother because we haven't been for about 8 years! Also, the safari park had just had a newborn elephant, which both my mum and I were eager to see. So I will post some photos of the animals we got to see on our day trip out.


RHINO! (we got closer than this^)





&here's the baby elephant with his/hers mother

The camel just came running up to our car!





Love Penguins

The giraffes were so beautiful

And we got to feed them:)







We were so close to the Leopards (this was with no zoom!)
I had to finish with the baby elephant and his/hers mother:)



After seeing the animals, we went into the small "theme park" to go on some of the rollercoasters. The rides were for mainly younger children but it was fun nonetheless as I got to go on rollercoasters I loved as a kid and I do still now!

Overall, the day was fantastic, the weather was great (except a half hour pour down and thunderstorm) and I fully recommend going to the closest safari park to you:)

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment