Friday 8 August 2014

DIY || Knee Ripped Skinny Jeans

Hello:)

Recently, I have been loving the knee ripped skinny jeans look, so instead of paying out £40-£50 for a new pair of jeans at the moment, I decided to rip one of my pairs of jeans that I already own, since it is very easy.

What you will need:

Jeans
Fabric scissors (can use ordinary but it ill be easier to use fabric ones if you have some)
Pen
SandPaper

Step 1: Put your jeans on and mark a line on the jeans where you want the rip, I wanted the knee rip so I drew on a line at my knees.


Step 2: Take off the jeans, cut along the line using the scissors




Step 3: To make it look more distressed and worn get the sandpaper and rub on the rip and trim any too long loose ends.



Step 4: Put them back on and check if they look the way you want (I decided to make my rips wider), if not just keep rubbing the sandpaper on the jeans to make it more distressed or if you want more than one rip on each leg you can:)



And that is all you need to do, it is that simple.  I hope you enjoyed this type of post:)

Georgie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment