Monday 8 September 2014

My Top 5 || Books Want To Read


I've had a busy first week at Sixth Form and I've  just came back from a "bonding" weekend away so this is just going to be a short post.

I am going to be starting a series of posts that I call "My Top 5"  and I will write about the top 5 things I love to do with the category I have chosen for that particular post.  For example My Top 5 Nail Polishes, My Top 5 TV Shows, My Top 5 Things I Want To Achieve This Year etc.

The first post of the series I am going to be doing is My Top 5 Books I Wan To Read.

1. The first book that I really want to read is called Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell because I read her book called Fangirl on my holiday in July and I absolutely loved it that I would love to read all of her books, especially Eleanor & Park as many people have praised and loved it.



2.  The second book I really want to read is called Looking For Alaska by John Green. Ever since I started to read John Green books I have always wanted to read this book because so many people have recommended it to me and said how good it is.



3. Eye For An Eye by Marlorie Blackman is another book I really want to read because after reading Noughts and Crosses two years ago now I've been meaning to read the rest of the series as I found the book very interesting.



4. Divergent.  I probably should have read the book before watching the movie in the cinema but I didn't have the time due to exams and revision.  My cousin, who isn't a massive reader, read this book in about a week and absolutely loved it so he gave it to me to read.  I have yet to start it but it is next on my books to read list as I loved the film.



5. Girl Online.  This book is not out yet, it comes out on the 25th November this year.  It is written by one of my favourite YouTubers, Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella).  When she was explaining the book I knew I had to get it so I can not wait to read it as I think I will be able to relate to it. I think it will also be interesting to see how Zoe writes.

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment