Monday 1 September 2014

Town, Shopping and Last Day of the Summer Holidays

I have done a couple of blog posts like this before, like a "Come Along With Me" and I love writing them & it's a little more of an insight of my life. So I am going to be tell you what I did today, my last day of summer.


Today,  I went into town with one of my friends to do a bit of last minute schools supply shopping, since we have our first Sixth Form day tomorrow (which there will be a post about).  We decided to go early because we didn't want to be too tried for tomorrow also, we needed to get used getting up early again.

When we got into town we headed straight for Primark because who can't love a good bargin?  Also our Primark always gets rammed after 11am so we popped in before it was busy.  This is what I bought from Primark:

Pale Blue Blouse Shirt for my Sixth Form - £9


Every time I go to Primark I have to buy a packet of hair elastics - £1

Two gold necklaces, also for Sixth Form - £3 each 

We went into H&M, Superdrug, New Look and many more.  So obviously I picked up a few more items...

Models Own 5 in 1 base & top coast (Superdrug) - £5

Plain grey top with a pocket (H&M) - £7.99

Dark/Navy Blue joggers (H&M) - £9.99



After hours of shopping we decided to go to Ed's Diner/Shake (not 100% sure what it is called) for lunch.  It is this American style diner which do the BEST milkshakes ever.

Oreo Milkshake, there was tones of it!

We also ordered a burger each and shared some chips and onion rings, it was the most filling meal I have had for a long time but so delicious, so I had the horrible feeling of being stuffed but there was really nice food on my plate still.

After our little lunch break we hit the rest of town that we didn't do before. Again I did pick up some more products...

simple pack of 24 colouring pencils for Sixth Form (WHSmith) - £1.92

Monochrome Aztec Make Up Bag, which I am using as a
pencil case for Sixth Form (Forever 21) - £4.50

My friend was thirsty and wanted some water so we decided to check out Selfridges for some Fiji water which we have heard was expensive but better than normal water, somehow.  The bottles we got (330ml each) were on offer for 2 for £1 so we went for it as it was the price of normal water with the offer.  To be honest, it seemed the same to me as any other water, maybe the consistency of it was slightly thicker.  I didn't have my hopes up high as I couldn't see how one bottle of water could be different from another bottle. (unless it's sparkling or flavoured obviously).



Anyway, all in all it was a great last day of my 2014 summer holidays and I am dreading to go back to school/start Sixth Form.  I hope if any of you are going back or starting a new school have a wonderful first day and I if you already have, I hope it went great.

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment