Saturday 8 November 2014

Concerts 2014

Okay, it is fair to say this year I have had my fair share of concerts.  Before this year I have only ever been to two concerts, which were JLS (my first ever concert in March 17th 2012) and One Direction (March 23rd 2013).  This year I have been to a total of 6! That is why I did not do a separate post for each!

It started in January where I got to go and see Union J.  They had several support acts and I can say I still listen to two of them; Eylar Fox who you may of heard by now (my favourite song of his is probably Colourblind) and Room 94 who are a band (my favourite song of theirs is When I Was A Teenager).  Union J themseleves did a fantastic performance, the lighting and staging was amazing.  Of course the music and their voices were incredible and I was glad to kick off my year of concerts with them.



 In March I got to see the XFactor Tour, which was amazing.  I got to admit that they let the suspension of Sam Bailey coming on last go extremely high, so much so that rumours were going around the arena that Sam wasn't actually performing that night!  But of course she did and wowed the audience with her voice.  I remember Luke Friend sticking out for me the most I think, as well as Nicky-Blue-Eyes!




Luke Friend

LITTLE MIX! Okay, the evening of my history GCSE exam I got to spend it at a Little Mix concert which was phenomenal! I have been supporting these girls since Rhythmix and I remember calling in to vote for them on XFactor so I can't believe I actually got to see them in concert!  These girls did a breath taking concert and I am not just saying that.  They seriously did one of the best concerts I have been too.  The atmosphere was incredible as well.





Within a couple of weeks, 7th June, I got the chance to see my boys, One Direction, in concert again at Wembely Stadium!  That day was seriously one of the best days of my life.  5 Seconds of Summer were supporting them again, which I was so hyped about but unfortunately due to the sheer load of traffic we missed them by like 2 minutes but One Direction were the ones I paid to see so I wasn't too upset.  I have got to say if you didn't get to go you may need to buy yourself the concert DVD, a box of tissues and find a room where you can fangirl because it was absolutely amazing.  The atmosphere of about 80,000 people who came to see a band you love is just breath taking, I walked into the seating area and it nearly made me cry to see that so many people are supporting these 5 boys.  Their performances were just beautiful and it will be a day and night I will never ever forget.



 These next couple of photos are obviously NOT mine, but I found some HQ photos of the boys on the date I went





I had to wait till October 5th for my next concert but it was worth it.  I got to see the amazing boys, The Vamps.  I can honestly tell you right now that these boys sounded better live than on album it was amazing.  Again, if you didn't get to see them live you should get the DVD because they were absolutely brilliant! (can you tell I am running out of positive adjectives!).  The Vamps are such lovely lads and the performances they did left you amazed, the lighting was spot on as well.




Literally two weeks later on the 19th October I got to see The Ed Sheeran! Yes that is right! I saw Ed Sheeran and I could not believe it.  The atmosphere was something I want to treasure for the rest of my life.  He sung stunningly as he usually does. Some of my friends said that they thought he would be 'boring' probably because they thought he would just stand there and sing and play his guitar but he got the crowd involved, moved around, used different guitars, sung without his guitar and was just wow! To make it even better I bought myself an amazing camera , which has amazing zoom with still high quality images so I got amazing photos as well, that is why all of a sudden the photo quality gets better.








Overall I think you can tell I had a great year in terms of concerts, if you get a chance to see any of these bands/singers in concert I would fully recommend to go.  I have already got tickets to see four concerts next year! Bethan Leadley (aka musicalbethan), McBusted, The Vamps & Union J (in one concert) and 5 Seconds of Summer, so another good year for concerts:)

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment