Sunday 2 November 2014

Disney, Fireworks & Rollercoasters

This half term,my family and I went to Disneyland Paris! It was the best 4 days I have had for a long time. We woke up at 4am on Sunday 26th October to get to the resort at 3pm so we could have half a day in the park.  The journey down was good, we got the early ferry and I made my family listen to my 'Now That's What I Call Disney' CD on repeat!  At Disneyland itself, we had an amazing time going on rides, watching parades and fireworks and the restaurants were good as well.  I recognised some of the Disneyland park from when I went when I was 6 years old.  It was one of the best holidays I have ever had, it was so magical and amazing and I just want to live there! Here are some photos I took when I was there as they will probably tell you a lot more than what I could type;
















































Hope you enjoyed looking at a few of the hundreds of photos I took:)

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment