Sunday 23 November 2014

My Top 5 || Bands {boy edition}

This is my second post of my 'Top5' series and what's better than to talk about my Top 5 Bands {boy edition}?

Bands and {boybands} are my most played and just picking 5 as my top was extremely hard but I managed it.  I obviously love other bands for example, Fall Out Boy, You Met At Six, Green Day, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, The 1975, Arctic Monkeys as you can tell I could go on forever but here are my top 5 {not really in any particular order}

1. One Direction

Now loads of people know I love the 1D boys but loads of people give me stick about it and a lot of people I know aren't much of a fan of them, which is fine, or they are 'embarrassed' to like them, which they shouldn't be. Anyway, these boys have came so far from the XFactor to where they are now. Their new album is seriously amazing and if you haven't heard it yet you have been missing out. I can't wait for them to announce the UK tour dates for their On The Road Again Tour.  You can also tell that they have had more input and wrote more songs since the first album, Up All Night.



2. 5 Seconds of Summer

I have been watching these 4 lads since the YouTube days and to see them doing their own headline arena tour across the world is absolutely amazing.  They are so funny and awkward and I couldn't love them anymore.  Their music is different to normal pop as they are more of a pop/punk band and their album and EPs are my go to songs to listen to.  I seriously cannot wait to see them in concert in June.



3. McBusted

Where do I start?  I have loved Mcfly and Busted since I was a little girl dancing to their songs at the school disco.  I remember being at my cousins listening to loads of songs including Obviously by McFly and we all sang along to it.  Some people I know don't like the idea of McBusted but I got to say I do, and I also cannot believe I get to see them next year in March!



4. All Time Low

The pop-punk band All Time Low are seriously amazing; their music is just fantastic and I wish I found them before I did but a lot of my friends don't like this type of music or the band which sucks because I don't have anyone to go to their concert with :( However, ATL are better than words could describe and I will turn one of my friends into liking them :D




5. The Vamps

I have loved The Vamps for about 1 year and a half to two years now and I have watched their youtube videos of them uploading videos of themselves {on their own} before they were formed.  I got the chance to see them in October and it was phenomenal and I am seeing them again in May! Their music always makes me smile and they're just a hilarious group of lads :)





I hope you liked this post, and you have had a good weekend :)

Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment