Sunday 7 December 2014

A Day in The Life of Me #1 | Baking, Christmas Tree Shopping and Decorating

Post Number 4 - Day in the Life of Me

So yesterday, Saturday 6th Decemeber, was a every eventful day for me.  It was amazing and my bad luck I had been having for about had turned around to good luck, just in time!

So yesterday started off with not being woken up by my alarm that I set for 7am because the One Direction tickets came out at 9am and I wanted to make sure I was reading, anyway turns out I woke up at 7:45am instead.  On the 1D ticket front, I ACTUALLY GOT TICKETS for myself and three friends to go in October and I could not be any happier!  I know how lucky I am because my Mum and I were trying to get them but the website crashed and we had gone through so many hurdles to get them but we did it:) I know loads of people didn't get them which sucked but hopefully the boys will even add more dates which they should be.

Anyway after the 1d ticket drama of the morning I made my Christmas Tree cookies that are in shape of Christmas Trees and you hang on the Christmas Tree! I will be posting the recipe on Thursday.  I always make these cookies every year and has turned into a slight tradition.



After lunch my Mum, brother and I (my Dad was out) went to get the Christmas tree because we buy a real one every year.  I absolutely love going to buy the Christmas tree; the smell is just amazing. However this year without my Dad to help lift the trees we did struggle a bit but we did get a goodun!



They had reindeer this year!



our Christmas tree in our car!


Once we came back and let the Christmas tree drop and 'relax!' for a bit, we decorated. Idon't know anyone who doesn't loves decorating the Christmas tree and a lot of people decorate their Christmas Tree whilst watching their favourite Christmas movie but we always listen to our favourite Christmas songs whilst doing it.  My mum and I put the lights on first and because my mum is my mum she likes the multi-coloured lights best but I prefer the golden/white ones.  So we put them on which took forever, and then found some golden/white lights and I persuaded my Mum to change them so we did! So all in all it took about 30 minutes to sort out the lights but it was worth it.





In the evening I just chilled and made my self some dinner because my parents went out with their friends. I watched The Grinch, Frozen and 1/2 of The Perks of Being a Wallflower whcih I fell asleep to because I started to watch it at midnight...

I hope everyone had a good weekend and are enjoying December so far:)




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment