Monday 15 December 2014

A Day in The Life of Me #2 || Sixth Form, Cake Decorations and the Doctors

As I said yesterday I am doing the 'Day in the Life of Me' today even though I am still ill and have Sixth Form so it will be a short post as I didn't do much.

Obviously, as I have just said, I had to go to Sixth Form and in the last week of term our Secondary School and Sixth Form go to the local Church which is about 5 minute walk down the road to go to about a 45 minute service so we don't have first periods for the whole of the week.  Today was year 12 and 13 (which was the Sixth Form) who had to go to Church .

At school I had Philosophy & Ethics, double Psychology and Home Economics as we missed our first lesson due to Church.

In Home Ec we just decorated our Christmas Cakes which we originally made about a month ago now.  Unfortunately I do not have picture of what it looks like but even though I wasn't feeling the vibe of doing cake decorating I enjoyed it. {I know I am ill but I am not contiguous so it wouldnt spread through decorticating a cake}

I had a doctors appointment at 5:20pm to find out what I had, they did a pulse check and blood pressure to come to thinking I had some type of virus or infection, like an ear infection, that spread to the inner of my ear as I felt dizzy and sick with a headache whenever I moved about.  So I was prescribed some medicine and hopefully it will clear up soon.

I cannot forget to mention LIVESOS now can I?! If you have not heard it yet, let me just say you are missing out big time.  This is seriously an amazing album by 5 Seconds of Summer and as you could probably tell by the album title it is a live album.

Anyway, I hope you have a good week and I didn't bore you by my deadly dull day, except the LIVESOS album part! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)


Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment