Saturday 27 December 2014

A Day In The Life Of Me #5 || Sale Shopping, Linner and Family

So today is the day after Boxing Day and this is the day my Mum and I (sometimes my Dad as well) go sales shopping but last night I chose clothes online that my Mum ordered for me which was very nice of her:)

Today we were meeting my Grandma and Uncle, Aunty, cousins and my cousin's boyfriend on my Dad's side at Cafe Rouge at 2pm for a lunch/dinner (Linner!).  We went into town an 1 hour and a half before hand but due to traffic and lacking car parking availability we got in a hour before which was still enough time for me to shop.

I went off on myself because the rest of my family thought it looked far too busy but the longest length I had to wait to pay for something was 2 minutes...

I got a fair amount of stuff, most of it being in the sale and some of it wasn't but I decided to treat myself to them anyway!  Here is what I bought, a little bit of a typed haul! (sorry for the quality of the pictures, I was taking these photos at 9pm!)


Frozen cup with straw £6 (wasn't in sale but had my eye
on it for a while now!)

Where We Are Concert DVD in the sale for £6.99

Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte
Rimmel Clear Eyebrow Gel
*Keep Calm Lip Balm Tint ~ came free*
Rimmel was 3 for 2 as well
Tanaya Burr Lipgloss - Just Peachy £2 off
B. Eye Cream in Dust Till Dawn - half price


The Vamps Concert DVD (the concert I went to!) but wasn't in the sale


Was half price at £1.12!


Both CD's had £3 off!


At 2pm I met my Mum, Dad and brother at Cafe Rouge and my Grandma joined us about 10 minutes later.  However my cousin's didn't get here till half an hour later due to traffic because they live a lot further away and have to take the motorway so the traffic was even worst for them.

Anyway I absolutely loved my Linner!

I did have a starter but I forgot to take a photo:)

I only have an extra portion of chips because the waiter ordered
the wrong meal for me so I had to wait another 5 minutes for mine, but I
 had some type of vegetable and cheese tart (the pastry was amazing) with chips:)

Salted Caramel Ice-Cream, Chocolate and Banana Torte and
Chocolate sauce with white and milk chocolate hollow stick things:)

I had three courses because I didn't really have any breakfast and this was the main meal of the day and I didn't eat anything else afterwards because I was so full!

Afterwards we went back to my Grandma's but I got so tired so quickly, probably because I ate so much!  We came back home at around 9pm and I just chilled and sorted out my music:)

Hope you have had a great day



Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment