Sunday 14 December 2014

My December Challenge || The Christmas Tag

I know I am meant to do a 'Day In The Life' post today but I am ill so I didn't do anything interesting but I was meant to go out with my friends to the German Market.  Anyway I am swapping today's post with tomorrow's post (The Christmas Tag) and even though I am going to Sixth Form something more interesting than me being ill will happen. Sorry if that made no sense but lets get started;

1. What is your favourite Christmas film(s)?

I love so many Christmas films but I will narrow it down to my top 5; Elf, Home Alone box set (counting all 3 as 1), The Snowman, Love Actually and The Grinch.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?

Yes! I remember vividly about 3 or 4 years ago we had a white Christmas and it was the most beautiful and magical Christmas even though it was hard to travel to meet family.

3. Where do you tend to have Christmas?

I always have Christmas at home, we have Christmas Lunch usually at my house with my both sets of grandparents but sometimes we go to my Nan's. In the evening we always go to my Auntie's house on my Mum's side with my grandparents.

4. What are your favourite Christmas songs?

For my love of music this is an extremely hard question;  This year I have been replaying Stana Tell Me, Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass, Love on Christmas Eve and Hoping for Snow.  But my all time favourites are Christmas Wrapping, Step Into Christmas, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday and Snow is Falling.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?

I open my main presents from my parents on Christmas morning, my dad's side of the family's presents in the afternoon and my mum's side of the family in the evening.

6. Do you have any holiday traditions?

Our family have so many holiday traditions around this time of year. We have a Christmas Eve tradition for lunch with my Mum's side of the family, what we do on Christmas Day is a tradtion for our family because we do pretty much the same every year.  My mum, dad, brother and I always watch Christmas movies on Christmas Eve evening, always including The Snowman.

7.  Do you have a real or fake Christmas tree?

We always get a real one.  I love Christmas Tree shopping and I don't think it would be the same to get the tree out from the loft and piece it together.

8. What is your dream place to visit for Christmas?

I wouldn't really choose to have Christmas away from my home but I would love to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld for Christmas.

9. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?

For me it is different every year but it tends to be any time after bonfire night.

10. What is the best Christmas present you have received?

I don't know what my favourite Christmas present would be but I remember when I was about 8 I absolutely loved this book I got from 'Father Christmas.'  It was a personalised Barbie Pegasus book which was originally a film. I was the main Barbie Princess and my best friends, cousin and other friends (boys) were the other characters like my long lost sister, my pet polar bear, the prince etc. It may sound weird but I found it so amazing!




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment