Tuesday 9 December 2014

December Challenge || My Christmas Playlist

As you may know I love music, a lot.  So I thought why not incorporate my favourite time of the year with two of my favourite things to do, listen to music and blogging.  So here is my Christmas Playlist 2014;

#1 Do They Know It's Christmas Time? (2014) - BandAid30
#2 Last Christmas - Wham!
#3 One More Sleep - Leno Lewis
#4 Step Into Christmas - Elton John
#5 Merry Christmas Everyone (Snow Is Falling) - Shakin' Stevens
#6 All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey
#7 I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
#8 Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
#9 Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
#10 Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
#11 Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
#12 Shake Up Christmas - Train
#13 Scoorge - The Muppets Christmas Carol
#14 Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - All Time Low
#15 Love On Christmas Eve - Tich
#16 Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
#17 Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
#18 Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl
#19 Hoping for Snow - The Vamps
#20 Sleighing in the Snow - The Vamps
#21 Stop the Cavalry - Jona Lewie
#22 It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
#23 White Christmas - Michael Buble (do also love the original by Bing Crosby)
#24 Santa Claus Is Coming to Town - Jackson 5
#25 Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

Obviously I will listen to other Christmas songs but those are the ones I seem to have on replay :)


Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment