Monday 1 December 2014

My December Challenege

So it is December, one of my favourite months of the year.  So that is why I decided to set myself a challenge, to post 20 blog posts this month (including this one), which is a lot for me.  So here are the topic/subject of the posts I will be posting over the next month and the dates:

Wednesday 3rd December -Christmas Present Ideas
Saturday 6th Dcemeber - All Time Christmas Favourites
Sunday 7th December - A Day in The Life of Me #1
Tuesday 9th December - My Christmas Playlist
Thursday 11th December -Christmas Recipe #1 | Christmas Tree Cookies
Sunday 14th December - A Day in The Life of Me #2
Monday 15th Decmeber - The Christmas Tag
Friday 19th December - Day in The Life of Me #3
Saturday 20th December - Christmas Outfit Ideas
Sunday 21st December - Christmas Recipe #2 | Chocolate Roulade
Monday 22nd December - Top Five Christmas Moments
Tuesday 23rd Decmeber - My Favourite Christmas Movies
Wednesday 24th December - A Day in The Life of Me #4
Friday 26th December - My Christmas Day 2014
Saturday 27th December - A Day in The Life of Me #5
Sunday 28th December - My Achievements Through Out 2014
Monday 29th December - A Day in The Life of Me #6
Tuesday 30th December - 2014 Best Parts | One Big Busy Year
Wednesday 31st December - 2014 Favourites

That's a lot of writing for me to do, I hope you enjoy this Christmas Series Challenge type thing. I came up with the idea because I just love Christmas and December so I decided to make it the whole month. When YouTubers do Vlogamas it always makes me feel all Christmasy and I love to see what they do on the run up to Christmas but I thought it would get boring writing about my day-to-day life since I will be at Sixth Form for half of December. I hope you like this idea and you have a great Christmas :)



Georgie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment