Sunday 28 December 2014

My December Challenge || My Achievements of 2014

This year has been a very busy year and I have achieved some things and learnt a lot along the way so I am going to them share with you;

MY GCSEs

The main thing about 2014 was my GCSE exams in May and June and for 5 months I revised for them and I was so happy to find out the results on results day.  The main thing I wanted to prove to myself I can do it if I just try and work hard, and that is what I did.  I learnt that if you put enough time and effort into something you truly want, you will get it...at least with GCSE's.

HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE

At the start of the year I wanted to be healthier and go to the gym regularly.  Obviously, this did not happen throughout the whole of this year but I would say I am a lot healthier than I used to be.  I go to the gym at least once a week and next year I want to go at least twice a week.  Being healthy just makes me more awake and fresh.  I learnt that it is silly to cut out everything that's bad for you and to give yourself a treat every now and then.

BLOG

Around this time last year me and my friend Izzy were talking about making a blog and we both weren't sure but then at the start of the year we both did.  It is fair to say Izzy has done a lot more than I have as I had a break after January till June because I couldn't find any time to write anything due to revision. Izzy has a separate blog as for her reviews and fashion things and she has joined a community of bloggers.  Whereas I haven't done as much but I have done quite a bit of blogging since June on this blog.  I am not saying I haven't done much because to me what I did this year for this blog is a lot more than I would have thought I would ever do because I have wanted a blog for ages.  I am proud of this blog and this December Challenge has taught be how hard it is to post so often.  Next year, hopefully, I won't be missing out February-May out even though I still have exams, I will still try and write a post at least once or twice a month during my exam period.

BRONZE DOFE

Even though I did the Duke of Edinburgh in Year 10 (2012-2013) I completed it fully in February 2014 and got my badge and certificate.  I have had so many memories doing DofE, and it is fair to say our group wasn't the best at map reading and there were parts when I thought we weren't going to pass so I was so amazed when we got told we passed and when I finally finished it.  DofE taught me to stick at everything because I will finish it in the end and it will be worth it.

I know I am not the only who has achieved and learnt things throughout 2014 so if you want comment what you are proud of this year:)

Hope you all had a great year and 2015 will be even better:)


Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment