Friday 26 December 2014

My December Challenge || My Christmas Day 2014

I'm not going to write a massive post about what I did in detail and tell you absolutely everything I got but I am going to do a summary type post.

So usually my brother and myself would wake up really early, at least when we were younger, but for the past few years my Mum has woken up before us and this year my Dad, Mum and I all woke up at around the same time but my brother likes his lie ins, yes even on Christmas Day! Don't ask me how, I don't know.  So we had to wait for him to get up but we lured him downstairs with the smell of breakfast.

We always open our presents in our Christmas pillow cases first then I give out my Mum's, Dad's, brother's and my brother his presents for people and so on.  After that we open any extra presents from family friends or friends.

We usually have the grandparents round to our house for Christmas Lunch but this year my Nan took the job and did it very well.  I always love Christmas Lunch with Yorkshire Puddings, Cauliflower cheese, parsnips, stuffing, roast potatoes etc (I don't have turkey or pigs in blankets because I am Vegetarian but it is still delicious).

Afterwards we opened gifts from my Grandma and the presents she bought from my Dad's side of the family because we don't see them on Christmas Day. We caught up with each other and had a bit of chit chat amongst each other.

In the evening my Grandparents on my Mum's side go round to my Aunty's house in the evening for presents, games and even more food.  This year we played charades and a new game my cousin knew which I cannot remember what it was called but it was tense and funny!

We got home at around 11;30pm and I went to bed and read my new 5SOS Official book and listened to music.

Overall it was a very festive and happy day, and one of the best Christmas's.  I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and you all have had a good Boxing Day:)




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment