Monday 22 December 2014

My December Challenge || Top 5 Christmas Moments

This is going to be a fairly short post today but here are my top 5 Christmas moments {excluding breaking up from school!:D} they are in no particular order;

1.  Christmas Eve

I absolutely love Christmas Eve.  I think it is because of the tradition my family have, eating lunch in the pub and having a walk around the lakes.  It is so nice when it is snowy or frosty and the lakes have a layer of ice on it as it looks all magical!

2.  Christmas Shopping

As much as it can be stressful and very very busy I also love Christmas shopping, especially if I have a good idea of what to get them. I am all about the funny sarcastic presents or the ones that mean a lot that the person has wanted for ages and when I have bought it I feel so happy.

3.  Christmas Morning

Christmas morning is always up in my top 5 because my brother and I, when we were younger, used to be up so early and go into each others room.  Now we have grown older we don't do that any more but I still love it because I like giving my parents and brother their Christmas present and the Christmas breakfast we have is always amazing.

4.  Buying and decorating the Christmas Tree

This is one of my favourite things in Christmas because it gets everyone into the Christmas Spirit if they already aren't.

5. Boxing Day

I know several people who do not like Boxing Day but, again, I love it because it is so much more quiet and relaxed but we have a tradition on this day as well, surprise surprise!!  My mum's side of the family all go round the my Nan's house for lunch which tends to be a buffet/lasagne which is always always amazing!

Hope you are all in the Christmas spirit as there are only 3 more sleeps till Christmas!




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment