Sunday 11 January 2015

New Years Revolutions 2015

I know it's a bit late to post this but better late then never, and I have been trying to do these since the 1st.  So here are my New Year Resolutions of 2015!

1.  Be a healthier {yes, again!}

I just feel a lot fresher and motivated when I eat healthier foods, when I eat junk food which is bad for you or don't have a balanced diet I generally start to feel demotivated and not want to do the work I need to do.  Being more healthy should make my A Levels slightly easier as I was healthy through out the majority of last year, especially around my GCSE exams.

2.  Take more photos and videos

I love taking photos and videos making a permanent memory which I could look back on. This was one of my New Years Revolutions last year and I did do it but I want to take even more and cover a wall of my room with photos. And this year I have a decent camera to do it!

3.  Be more organised

With A Levels you have to be organised and have everything under control.  I usually am organised until I have so much stuff happening all at once I just stop being organised so I need to try and be more organised even when I get too much happening.

4.  Be more confident

I am still unsure how I will be more confident this year but I am going to try and figure it out, whether that is to be more confident within school or about myself in general, I want to be a bit more confident by 2016 comes around!

5.  Try and not be too stressed {haha this probably won't happen!}

This is going to be one of the hardest one because I get stressed out easily, especially with A Levels, so when it is mock week and exam time I get even more stressed than I am normally!

6.  Blog more!

I want to blog at least once or twice a month but when I have more time I want to post at least once a week because I love blogging so much, I just need to the time to do it!

7.  Make amazing memories to make a year I will remember forget {in a good way!}

I want more funny and amazing memories to look back at this year so I can say it was a good year.  I am also going to get a mason jar and put in a note of everything good that I want to remember about this year into it.

like this one:)


8.  Make a YouTube Video

I have been wanting to do a YouTube Video for a while now but this year I will make one and hopefully I will upload it!  I just love videoing things and taking photos so I think it would be really fun.  Last year I videoed a few things, like parts of my holiday but I ended up deleting them because I didn't have the confidence to do anything with them!


Happy New Year and I hope you have a great 2015!




Georgie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment