Wednesday 11 February 2015

I'M 17! || General Life Update

So on Monday 9th February I turned 17 at 3:33am (half a devil haha) and I have been looking forward to be 17 for a while now, I am not sure why because I wish I was still 6 but it's possibly because I am now legal to drive in the UK.  Even though it was a Monday, I had an amazing day due to my friends and family making me smile and laugh throughout the day.  I went to to an amazing Italian restaurant called Prezzo which was new in our area.  I would like to thank all my friends for the amazing presents that they got me, which I told them they didn't need to! And also my family for my presents, I am starting to learn to drive next month!

Anyway the reason why I haven't blogged since the start of January and being back at Sixth Form is the fact that we have such a massive workload and I haven't had much free time to write a post for my blog as I have mock examinations for my AS Levels in March, so I have revision and homework to do pretty much all the time.  However, I will be trying to posr at least once or twice a month, hopefully I will do a monthly favourites this month because they tend to be the most popular.

I hope you are all having a good term and aren't too stressed (unlike me haha!).  Tomorrow is our Sixth Form's last day of term then we have a week off, but that will be filled with revision but I will have more time to write a blog post:)



Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment