Saturday 21 March 2015

Life Update || Mocks, Sixth Form and Driving

So the reason I haven't posted a blog post for a good while is because our sixth form had mock week which actually went on for a week and a half...Anyway I had pretty much no spare time due to revision and the exams until Tuesday so here's just a general short post, to catch everything up over the past month:)

pretty much how my revision and exams went...

Revision for these mocks was dragging and everything was evolving around revision for 3 weeks which I absolutely hated! Now they are over I am giving myself a short break of no revision this weekend but to do homework teachers have already set even though we only went back to Sixth Form after study leave on Thursday! 

My life doesn't get much more exciting either as tomorrow I am going away with my geography class to Wales to measure a river...yep you read that right, we are measuring a river! It is all in aid for our second exam paper for our AS level so it is kinda compulsory.

However yesterday was the solar eclipse in the UK which from our school didn't seem like much and I was disappointed because I had been looking forward to it for ages.  I did have to just walk out of my class to go out and look at it as my teacher wasn't keen on letting people out even though the rest of the school was! Anyway I was glad I came out to just experience it but it wasn't spectacular at all.  

Today I had my third driving lesson and it went really good, I went on main roads and through places where my parents would normally drive me which was weird.  I didn't stall as much as the previous lessons as getting started after stopping for me is the hardest part!

So yeah, that is my life at the moment, nothing much but next week Izzy, myself and another friend are going to see the only and one McBusted!  I seriously cannot wait because Busted and McFly were bands I listened to, especially McFly, even my Grandma remembers that I loved them haha!

Anyway I should probably get a start on the pile of homework my teachers generously gave me to do.  I hope you all have a good weekend and I will be posting more interesting stuff soon:)

 
pretty much sums this blog post up! 

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment