Sunday 29 March 2015

MCBUSTED CONCERT

So last night myself and two other friends went to the McBusted concert and it is fair to say it blew me away.  The stage was awesome as it was set out as a giant working arcade game.  I have never seen McBusted, McFly or Busted live before and I have been wanting to go for so long, so last night was extra special.


McBusted mean a lot to me. Why? Well back when they were seperate bands as Busted and McFly and I was a young child I would listen to them a lot, even my Grandma remembers them!  Anyway our school and birthday discos would consist of both of the bands songs such as Year 3000,  Crashed the Wedding, Obviously and Star Girl.  And to get the chance to see them (minus a Busted member, Charlie) performing live was weird but seriously amazing and I will treasure the memeory of that night forever.  It was so weird when they all came on stage from under the stage and to see the bands I grew up with play together as one superband, not gonna lie, I did have a few tears in my eyes!!



They started off with Air Guitar, the first McBusted single.  The energy and atmosphere in the arena was immense and insane.  Everyone was singing alone, jumping up and down and screaming.  And then it hit me how I was actually watching McBusted live on stage!

I liked how they sung some of their classics from Busted and McFly along with their new songs from the album which I am still obsessed with! Obviously they had to play Year 3000, Thunderbirds Are Go, What I go to School For, Crashed the Wedding, Star Girl, Five Colours in Her Hair, Obviously and All About You.  But of course I loved the other songs as well but it was just weird hearing them singing the songs of my childhood!

Even though I knew what was coming, I got to say Crashed the Wedding was one of my favourites from last night.  Harry was dressed as a shirtless vicar, Dougie was dressed as the bride, Matt as the groom, Tom was the flower girl and James and Danny were in little bridesmaid dresses.  They all walked through the crowd onto the stage.  It was just hilarious and creative:)


Matt and Dougie...I mean the groom and bride!:)

the flower girl (tom) and the bridesmaids (danny and james)




I have loved every concert I have been to, but McBusted was just something different; they played on the giant arcade game which was actually the stage, a wedding happened, we recorded a part of Ant and Dec's Saturday Takeaway which was pretty cool and there was a flying car.

All in all, I absolutely loved the concert and cannot recommend it enough.  Here are some more photos I took there;





















So the start of my Easter Holidays (more like study leave but oh well) started off amazing, I hope everyone else are having a good Easter holiday or had a great weekend:)



Georgie
xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment