Friday 24 April 2015

A Levels || Revision Playlist

Since I am in Sixth Form and currently revising for my AS Levels in May, I decided that in my spare time (which is very limited at the moment) and after my exams I will be doing a little series of blog posts about A Levels. It will include my experience, advice (at least I'd try) and some other random stuff related to A Levels.  



So, for my first post for my A Levels series I decided to do a music playlist for revision since I love music.  I am revising at the moment and I tend to have a little playlist of what I listen to whilst doing it.  I know most people don't listen to music because it's a distraction but it helps me concentrate and want to actually do the revision a little bit.  It is also good for motivation as well. So maybe this would be a good playlist for you to listen to or maybe just pick a few good songs to listening to whether or not you're revising.

Obviously I turn the music off if it starts to interfere with my revision and I don't get one part of a topic and I genuinely need silence. But other than that I tend to have a little bit of music in the background.

It is not massively loud music like heavy metal and its not massively bouncy and dancey music that would distract me, it has more of a calming and relaxation sound to it.

Here are the songs on my revision spotify playlist (plus some extras that I find myself listening to that helps me)

Why'd You Only Call Me When Your High - Arctic Monkeys


So hopefully this hasn't been a boring post but I have so much revision to do, and I know loads of other people are too so maybe try this and it will help you a little.  Obviously just because it works for me it doesn't mean it will work for everyone else.  Anyway I should probably go back to revising...



Hope you all have a good weekend:)
Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment