Tuesday 14 April 2015

Easter Holidays || Birthday, Walk and Beaches

So last week I went on my annual Easter Holiday with my Mum's side of the family.  We go to either Devon or Cornwall and this year we went to Cornwall.  We always stay in a house/cottage thing and this time we went back to our all time favourite that we went to 4 and 5 years ago, so it was are third time there. The house is pretty big with decent sized rooms, a balcony and one of the best things is that at the end of the garden there are steps down to the beach! Yes literally at the end of the garden is the beach!




Anyway this year I had to revise for my AS Level exams in May so I didn't do too much but I do want to write about my Mum's birthday because we did a beautiful walk from Talland Bay to Polperro which we have done before and loved. It is going to be a more photo based post because the views were just stunning, so here are some of the photos I took:

   
we were diverted up to the top of the cliff instead of going up a 1/4 of the
way and going round due to erosion but the view was amazing
even the the hill was insanely steep!




ooh a cheecky peace sign selfie! :P



& here we have the sweet village of Polperro :D





Once we got to Polperro we went straight to get food, myself and Mum had a homemade vegetable Cornish pasty from the bakery and everyone else went tot he fish and chip shop and got chips, pies or whatever.  Mum, Dad and I went for a little walk around for a bit, Mum got fudge and I got rock for my friends, who goes to Cornwall and doesn't buy rock?!






central perk top (which I procrastinated doing revision and cut the
sleeves of and turned it into a tank top that morning!)
Got two compliments from strangers in the beach cafe at Talland Bay for this top:)




had an ice-cream at the beach cafe at Talland Bay

thought these beach huts were cute and they were
converted to seating areas for a bit of shelter for the cafe!

After one of my favourite walks, we just went back home, I did revision (boring I know) and then we went out to the pub down the road of where we were staying called "In at the Shore" the food was nice and so were the staff but the wait for the food was a little bit silly, we were there for 3 hours for starters and mains! But over all Mum's birthday was brilliant, she enjoyed herself and so did everyone else.

the view from our table in the pub/restaurant place
Hope everyone had a good Easter and school/college/univeristy/work/whatever isn't too bad:)

literally my reaction to sixth form, exams and my work load

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment