Saturday 2 May 2015

April Favourites

Most of  my favourite posts are very long but this month is not so since I have exams starting on the 11th all I have basically been doing is revision so that's why I haven't got that many favourites.  Anyway lets get going:

MUSIC

ATL - Future Hearts
Okay, you all know how I love All Time Low and you all know how excited I was to hear their new album. AND OMG!! If you have not heard this album yet do yourself a favour, go to HMV or itunes and buy the album.  It is seriously amazing.  It hit #1 in the UK and US and I couldn't be more proud.  My favourites from the album are Bail me Out, Old Scares/Future Hearts and Missing You.



Shawn Mandes - handwritten
Okay I know Shawn is a completely different type/style of music but my music range goes from punk rocky type music to high school musical in a second.  Anyway his album came out in April as well and it is perfect if you want to relax and just have softer music playing.  My favourites are Stitches, A Little Too Much, Imagination and Bring It Back.


Lower Than Atlantis
I mentioned this band in my previous favourites, more specifically I said "Words Don't Come So Easily" but I've just been loving the band in general this month but my all time favourite from them is Emily and then I also love Live Slow, Die Old and of course Words Don't Come So Easily.



RANDOM

Running and Walking
So, this month I have been trying to be a bit more active and healthy.  Trying to be active at the moment is hard because of my exams and needing to revise but I have gone on several runs and a few walks and I have loved them! (That's a sentence I never thought I would have said or typed...)  I was never really into running or a sporty kid but I have gone on a few runs with one of my friends and on my own, it makes me feel amazing and slightly less stressed once I had gotten some fresh air.  The furthest I've ran is 10km which I did on Sunday with a friend and I actually really enjoyed it.




one time we ran through an extremely muddy field and ended up
covered in mud 

Dark Chocolate
Yes, I know I literally just said I have been trying to eat more healthily this month but this month was also Easter and who could say no to Easter? So instead of milk chocolate I asked for dark chocolate not only because it is better for you, I genuinely love dark chocolate.  I had a giant Swiss dark chocolate bunny and a Belgian dark chocolate Easter egg from my family and I loved them. {unfortunately I ate them before I took a photo}

Cornwall
As you may know from ready my Easter post that every year my family and I go away to Cornwall or Devon at Easter and this year we went to Cornwall and I love it there. It was sunny, warm and we had amazing whether.  The views and scenery there is amazing and I love going on beach or cliff walks.









I hope your April was amazing, mine wasn't too bad if you exclude Sixth Form, the stress, the revision, the added stress and the fact my exams start in 9 days:)

DID NOT REALISE MY EXAMS START IN JUST 9 DAYS!
Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment