Saturday 13 June 2015

New Kitten, Broken Wrist and Universities

On Thursday 11th June, we had planned a visit to go and see a potential new kitten as we have wanted a new kitten to keep Ruby {our older cat} company because she seemed lonely.  Anyway mum found someone selling this really cute half Siamese kitten, who is 4 months old, at her work.  So we thought we would show our interest in it and ask if we could see her.

Thursday, turned out slightly differently than expected...had to make a trip to the hospital!  This was because my brother came back from school with an incredibly swollen arm.  So mum and I dropped my brother and Dad off at the hospital and then we went to visit the kitten.

When we finally got there, the owners were so kind, and the kitten was super cute and friendly.  Like the first time I picked her up she purred and played with my hair and OMG she was so soft.  

Anyway we decided we would like her and the owners let us take her home that day! Mum and I didn't really expect to be taking her home on that same day but we bought the stuff {money and travel cage} just in case. We got home at 8:30pm and when we let her out of her cage and she explored part of the downstairs and some of the upstairs but we kept her away from Ruby so she would have time to settle in first.  However, she was so hyper and would not calm down, I mean it got to 10:30pm and she was still running around like crazy.  


Mum, picked up my brother and Dad from the hospital at 9pm and my brother came home with a broken wrist in a plaster cast! 

As you can tell that evening was particularly busy and strange.  

but look how cute she is sleeping!

Friday, the next day, Izzy came round just before school to pick me up, as usual but also had a little play with our new kitten but I accidentally left a door open and the new kitten got into the kitchen and had a little stare off with Ruby, which was not the way we wanted the cats the be introduced!  I had to try and make sure the new kitten wouldn't go outside as she is only 4 months old and put her back into her area of the house at 8:20am when sixth form starts at 8:40am...

That day we had  the whole day off timetable to about our future, universities, UCAS, apprenticeships etc etc.  It just made me feel like my life was going too quickly and I couldn't believe I was in an assembly and they were legit talking about university applications for serious!  I am still unsure on what I would actually like to do; I have passions in nutrition {weird I know, but I love knowing about different food and being healthy} and media, as well as psychology and philosophy!  So as you can tell there is a real mixture for me to choose from!  But there is still some time left...

had to take a few selfies with my little one!

Anyway, enough of me just rambling on, I really wanted to just tell you about our new kitten, which we still have not got just one name!  The list of names include, Dobbie, Aurora, Olive, Tilly, Qwerty, Michael Clifford, Belle, Hermione, Freda, Spirit, Mitsy and many more...Any suggestions leave them in the comments!  Sorry if this was boring, but at least you got to see some cute photos of a cute 4 month old kitten:)


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment