Monday 8 June 2015

Q&A with Izzy Knight

I asked one of my friends, Izzy, who also has a blog, to answer 10 questions that I came up with, Izzy is one of my friends who started a blog shortly after me.  She is hilarious, which is shown in her blog, so you should definetly check it out:)


So here are the 10 questions Izzy answered:

1. What was your favourite memory from primary school?

I remember in year 4, tamagotchis were the newest craze. For my birthday I had just got the tamagotchi version 3. Oh yeah baby! I was definitely the coolest kid in class for at least a day until everyone else brought one too.




2. Who was your first celebrity crush?

I cant exactly remember because there's been so, so many (woops) but I'm 90% sure it was Tom Felton. I've just always had a soft spot for Draco Malfoy.

here we have Izzy's first celebrity crush // young Draco

3. If you could see a short 3 minute trailer of the rest of your life, would you watch it and why?

I don't think I would because I think it would change me too much. If I didn't like what I saw, I would be disheartened and just kind of give up with everything. If I did like what I saw, I think I would become too complacent and probably not work hard to get there any more.


4. What made you start blogging and YouTube?

Ever since I watched my first YouTube video I imagined what it would be like to make my own videos. After a few years I plucked up the courage to make my own channel but was still too shy to make proper videos. I heard that many other YouTubers had started off with a blog so I tried that too, not thinking that I would actually enjoy writing it. Man, how wrong was I?


5. If you could travel anywhere, within the world or out of space (e.g. moon or mars etc), where would you go and why?

I would definitely choose somewhere within the world because the thought of being in space and possibly getting lost is terrifying *shudders*. If I could choose, I would go to a country like Norway, Iceland, Alaska or Canada. I love cold countries and it would be amazing to go to a place where I could see the Northern Lights.


6. Who is your biggest ship? 

I think about this quite a lot. One night I was lying in bed and it suddenly hit my that I ship Phan. I mean Dan and Phil have been living together for so long and they would be perfect for each other. Whether it's real or not, Dan and Phil are still my OTP because they're always so happy when they're together.

who doesn't ship phan?!

7. What is the most embarrassing moment of your secondary school years?   

Does my whole secondary school experience count? Seriously though, it would probably have to be all the terrible fashion choices I made on non-uniform days. In year 8 I decided it would be a brilliant idea to wear a floral dress, with a red fleece and green Crocs. Whenever I think of that outfit now I have a literal cringe attack. What was I even thinking?

8. If you could travel back in time, where would you go? Why?

The Victorian era. When I was about 7 I had an obsession with Victorian history and I think it would be so fascinating to see how people lived back then. I even made my parents buy me history books and take me to museums to learn more about history.


9. What made you start watching YouTubers?

My friend sent me a link to Jenna Marbles's video "things to do instead of cleaning your room" and I just remember laughing so hard at it. Then I saw on the recommended videos that Jenna had made loads of videos. That's when I realised it was an actual thing that people do. Like they just sat down in front of a camera and made thousands of people laugh. I soon became obsessed with watching as many YouTubers I could find and I'm yet to grow out of that obsession.


10. Tumblr, Nexflix or YouTube? (I know this is the hardest question of them all, so take your time)

This is a tricky question but I forgive you! Even though I use all three on a daily basis, I'd probably have to go for Tumblr. I mean it's kind of a combination between all three isn't it? Youtubers often share their latest videos on their Tumblr so I could watch them there. And I seem to get to know the whole story line of TV shows as gifs on my dashboard anyway. 

I know, this is slightly different to the rest of my posts, but nevertheless I hope you enjoyed it.  I also answered some questions Izzy asked me on her blog so go check it out because she is amazing:)




Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment