Wednesday 12 August 2015

July Favourites

So, I haven't posted in over 3 weeks and it's nearly mid August and I'm only just posting my July Favourites?? Well, I have been on holiday and only came back on the evening of the 10th.  I went to Japan (OMG!!!!) with my Grandma for 3 weeks and I didn't have any time to write or post any blogs.  So I have only just got round to finalising and posting it now...

MUSIC

She's Kinda Hot // 5SOS
If you have read my blog before hand, then you will know that I love 5SOS. And if you haven't heard or know that they released their new single at the end of July, then where the hell have you been?  I have got to say IT IS AMAZING! I have had it playing on repeat for the rest of July and till now really! Ashton's solo is just brilliant.

Les Mis
I love musicals and Les Miserables is one of the top ones and every now and then I get a craving of wanting to listen to the songs and it just so happens that July was that 'now and then' month.  My favourite songs has been At the End of the Day and Lovely Ladies.  Seriously love the songs from Les Mis.

 1985 // Bowling For Soup 
Now, I have listened to some of Bowling for Soup's songs since I about 10 (7 years ago) and now I started listening to them again and 1985 has been one that has stuck in my head for days and I have found myself listening to over and over again! Definitely give it a listen, it's very catchy.


TV SHOWS

America Horror Story
OMG!! I have finished the first three seasons and they were amazing.  The first season was my favourite by far.  Tate and Violet's relationship is just adorable (if that's the correct word...).  I just want Netflix to put season 4 on now and season 5 will be out soon which I cannot wait for!

Pretty Little Liars
WOW! I've now seen the summer finale and know who A is! But because this is my July Favourites I have to exclude the last couple of episodes.  PLL has always been one of my favourite shows since I started watching it in 2013 but it has seriously just gotten better! 

RANDOM

Cycling
Cycling is one of my favourite sports, no it is my favourite sport.  I have started cycling again, this time with one of my friends who also loves it.  We went out on a bike ride twice in July and one time we made a day out of it and had a cute picnic by the side of a canal.




Iced Latte
In the warmer months in England, I don't tend to drink loads of hot drinks but I still love my coffee.  So I tried making my own iced coffee by making an espresso coffee shot with boiling water and adding cold water and milk and finally adding some ice too cool it down even more.  Was definitely my favourite drink of July.

Sorry, it's been quite a short favourites, I didn't really wear make-up in July all that much so I didn't really have a favourite and I wasn't all that adventurous with my fashion either...

Anyway, I'm going distract myself by watching some Netflix for the rest of the night as I have my AS Level results tomorrow morning and I'm not feeling all that confident!



Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment