Friday 21 August 2015

Tag # || 8 Photos of Happiness Tag

I was nominated by Izzy Knight to do the 8 photos of happiness tag.  This is one of my favourite tags as I love photos but it will probably be the hardest because I love taking photos and I have many that make me happy!  It was actually created by a girl named Ariel so go check her blog out!

Let's get cracking then...

The Rules

1.  Thank the nominator/s and link them in the post

2. Link the creator, Ariel //  http://arielward.blogspot.co.uk/

3. Post 8 photos of happiness (the photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.)

4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or let the photos do the talking!

5. Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers



DisneyLand Paris 2014.  Who doesn't love Disney?  This photo I took in October 2014 when we visited (for the second time) and it brings a lot of happiness.  I love Disney and when I went last year it was one of my best holidays I have had! My family and I got along all the time (I mean we had a few arguments about rides etc but we soon stopped as it was funny and ironic how someone was grumpy in Disneyland!).  I met Mickey Mouse, went one my favourite ride when I last went before when I was 6 and I got to go on rides I didn't get to go on last time.



Japan 2015.  This is one of my favourite photos I took of a view in Japan.  I went to Japan with my Grandma for 3 weeks this summer and I had the best time of my life ever!  It really made to think and understand more.  I have always loved travelling but going beyond Europe for the first time and getting to go to my most wanted country to visit (since I was 11) made me realise, maybe I should do something with travelling as part of my job.  Not only that, seeing some of my relatives there I don't get to see often topped it off!!  Looking at this photo brings back so many memories of the holiday and so gives me loads of happiness.




This is a photo of Wembley Stadium on 7th June 2014.  The day I saw 1D with two of my closest friends of that time in London!  It was one of my best days of my life, the atmosphere was amazing and I forgot about everything other than the present moment.  



Well, what do we have here hey?  It's myself with the one and only Alfie Deyes aka PointlessBlog!  This was taken November 2014 when Izzy and I got to meet him at his book signing.  That night was meant to be a not so great night for me but when I found out Izzy bought me these tickets it just turned into one of my favourite nights.


Not only does this photo makes me smile, it also brings back memories from that holiday and many others.  Even though I took this photo this year in April and I was studying for my exams in May, it gives me happy memoires of being on holiday with my family from that holiday and all the other years we've been doing it.  The beach is one of my favourites as it isn't sworming with tourists and the sunset set just tops it off.



CHRISTMAS! I bloodly love Christmas and this is why I have a photo of a Christmas Tree as part of my 8 photos of happiness.  It reminds me of family, fireplaces, candles, love, music, winter and all the things I love into one time of the year.



So this was the day Izzy and I met Lady Gaga....nah, only joking.  Izzy and I went down to London with her sister (Vicky) and her sister's friend (Hannah) and Izzy's mum to go to Madame Tussuades! And here is Izzy and I posing next to the wax figure of Lady Gaga using our hands to a phone! Oh lord...!  That day was an amazing day and it was over 2 years ago now, which is so weird to think about!


February 2014.  For my 16th Birthday Mum and Dad took me and my brother down to Harry Potter Studios and it was just amazing! Not only did I get to see the behind the scenes stuff and ride a broomstick, I also got to drink butter beer! 

So those were my 8 photos of happiness and here are the people I tag for them to do next:

Peace - http://www.waitwhatok.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks again for the nomination Izzy, love going through my photos but picking just 8 was hard!  Hope you enjoyed it :)



Georgie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment