Wednesday 30 September 2015

September Favourites

I'm back!  Sorry for the lack of posts recently, my life has been hectic to say the least this past couple of weeks.  Anyway, it is that time of the month again when I share to you guys what I have been loving this month.  It's scary to think tomorrow is going to be October!  So much is going on in October for me, so it should be a goodun!  But for now back to September:)

Music

5SOS



When is 5 Seconds of Summer not in my favourites?  This is a pretty standard favourite of mine and I think you're probably bored of me writing about them!  But their She's Kinda Hot EP has been on repeat as well as Fly Away, Money and Jet Black heart which I got as I pre-ordered their album on itunes.  Seriously cannot wait to hear their album which comes out 23rd October.

Infinity // 1D
If you haven't heard One Direction's new song from their album coming out in November where are you?  I know it only been out like a week but it is seriously amazing and everyone should give it a listen, it's on Spotify and iTunes.

Fight Song // Rachel Plattern




I believe this song has been out for a while, correct me if I am wrong?  But I have been watching the music channel a lot recently and this song has been popping up and eventually I gave it a shot and I loved the message Rachel is trying to get across.  It is my motivational song of the month (oohh that should be a thing...!?!) when I need to get something done whether that's an essay, catching up on notes, running or making breakfast.  It just puts me in a much better mood.

Little Mix
Oh these girls keep cropping up too!  Hair, Grown (Live) and The End (Acoustic) have all been on replay this month.  The girls never fail to put a smile on me and these songs are just amazing.  And their new song, released a couple of days ago, Love Me Like You (on Spotify and iTunes) is also absolutely brilliant and I will be dancing around the house to this song for a while!

All Time Low




Oh All Time Low,  All Time Low.  Can you sense a pattern guys?  5SOS, ATL and Little Mix?  Anyway I have been listening to their album Future Hearts on car journeys to university open days and not only that, I got tickets for Izzy and I to go and see them 4 days after my 18th birthday next year and I am pretty damn excited!!


Fashion

Sleeveless jacket






I love this.  I got this for sixth form but I have also worn it outside of sixth form because I love it so much.  I have also had loads of compliments on it when I wear it.  It is just a little different from the average blazer everyone else wears.  I wanted something a little longer than a normal blazer because skater skirts just don't always look right on me with a blazer.  Also it is perfect when it's that weird weather of cool in the morning and gets warm throughout the day but it's not cold enough for a jumper AND  a blazer or a coat!  I tend to wear it with a long sleeve fine knit or blouse underneath.


TV Show

Pretty Little Liars


*photo from google images*

Oh dear.  This is shameful but I'm not at all ashamed of it!!  I have re-watched the WHOLE of Pretty Little Liars, starting mid August and I have now officially got back to Season 6 Episode 10.  I'm not got to lie, it was still amazing even knowing who A was.  Re-watching the first couple of series was interesting because I forgot a lot about what happened when.

The Great British Bake Off


*photo from google images*

Who doesn't love a good bit of the Great British Bake Off? Am I right or am I right?  Mum and I have been watching the GBBO since season 1 when it used to be on BBC 2.  Mel and Sue are just hilarious to have on the show and you get attached to that one who you want to win!  Can't believe tonight is the semi-final!

Educating Cardiff
I love the educating series and this year they did Cardiff.  Sometimes it can be a bit emotional but it is mostly giggles!  It is just a documentary of a secondary school in Cardiff and focuses on different issues each week whether it is year 11 girls or a year 7 boy.  Since I have finished my secondary school years I can relate to a lot of it as well!!


Movies

Independent Movies
I have watched about 4 independent movies in the past 3 days which I have found on Netflix and I just love them!  They are all romantic stories but all have a slightly different twist to them.  I love God Help the Girl, Restless and 6 Years the most I think.

~

Sorry I haven't been writing and posting much, I just needed time to get back into my routine of sixth form and I have had at leat one university open day every weekend for the past month which takes the whole day and the next day I need to catch up on school/home work.  It has definitely been hectic in my life at the moment!  But I have posted my last part of my Japan series on my travel blog tickoutofhere, go check it out if you want.

Thanks for reading all this ramble,  I enjoyed a LOT of things in September it seems, mostly watching and listening mind you!!  Hope you enjoyed it, and I will start posting more often again now I have a little more time now most of my uni open days have came and gone, which is scary because the next step is deciding my choices!!



Georgie
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment