Saturday 31 October 2015

October Favourites

I cannot believe October is already over!  This year has just zoomed by.  October always seems to be the most busy month for pretty much everything for me, especially concerts, music and live shows.

Music

5 Seconds Of Summer



So 5SOS gets the award for the best album of the month.  I flipping love their new album, Sounds Good Feels Good.  I have been waiting for this for ages and it was so worth the wait.  I seriously cannot tell you one single favourite song because holy wow they are all amazing.  But some top songs of the album are Airplanes, Invisible, Carry On (at the end of Outer Space, which I also love) and Catch Fire.

One Direction
I love their new single, Perfect, and on the EP for it the new song sound called Home is also amazing!  I cannot wait for their album to come out in November.  I think, those who didn't like 1D before hand may start to like them from this album.  Not only that I got to see them in concert earlier this month!

Love Me // The 1975



Oh wow!  The 1975 dropped their new single Love Me at the start of this month and I have not stopped playing it.  I seems like all I have been doing this month is listen to music, which is pretty accurate to be honest!  

Wake Up // The Vamps




Another brilliant song from The Vamps.  This is such a 'get ya moving song', I just have to dance when I hear it, yes even in public!


Beauty

Lip Moisturiser


I find, especially in Autumn and Winter, that my lips need some caring.  Mum recommended the Blistex Intensive Lip Moisturiser, and I love it.  I use it every morning before I apply my lipstick and whenever my lips are a little too dry (and I don't have lipstick on or I can reapply it!)


Fashion

Batwing Roll Neck Jumper



This jumper, which I got from New Look earlier this month, is seriously super comfy.  I think it's the fact that it's a batwing style so it's more baggy around your biceps/upper arms and tummy  It is so easy to style, I tend to wear it with my next fashion favourite.

Black Ripped Skinnies
I have a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, but they are fairly thin and I'm not that comfortable wearing them at the moment, so when Mum and I went on a shopping spree, I saw some ripped black skinny jeans, that weren't high waisted in New Look (again!).  These are slightly too long on my legs and a little to big around the waist but they are still really comfy and I wear them whenever I can!

Knitted Khaki Jumper



Another item from New Look!  My favourite shop this month I suppose!  This is a chunky knit jumper which is a deep khaki colour, which for me, is a winter/autumn colour, which also goes with the black ripped jeans.  You can dress it up, with chunky heeled boots and a dainty necklace, or dress it down with leggings and trainers.


Movies

Jumpers For Goalposts // Ed Sheeran Concert Movie



Izzy and I couldn't believe it when Ed announced he was doing a movie for his shows at Wembley because we didn't get tickets for them.  So of course, we booked the tickets and went into town to watch it on its premiere night.  This meant we watched an hour live viewing of the premiere and the 2 hour movie.  It was amazing and just blew me away how just one person could fill Wembley not just for one night but for three nights.

TV shows

Dance Academy
Yes, I have already watched this series on Netflix before, at the start of the year.  And yes, it was in my favourites then.  But I just put it on as a background sound when I was doing some sixth form homework and note catch up and I soon found myself staying up late, once again, to watch about 15 episodes before I go to sleep.  I know I am 17, and this show is probably aimed more towards the 12-14 year olds but who doesn't love a bit of Australian cheesy drama about Ballet and friends?

Random

The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire


Well, lets just say I am still not over how amazing this live show Dan and Phil put on was!  I laughed so much and I couldn't stop smiling.  If you are luckily enough to be going to a date in November, be prepared to be blown away!

So that is what I have been loving this month!  I cannot believe it is Halloween and that tomorrow is November, where has the year gone?  I hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween and a brilliant weekend.


Georgie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment