Monday 26 October 2015

The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire, Cat Whiskers and a Signed Book

So, I got to see the Dan and Phil Live Show.  Yes, I cannot believe it either!  Back in April, Izzy got myself, her and our friend (Nat) tickets for Dan and Phil's live show and yesterday was the day.  We went to a matinee one because the evening show was sold out, but it was obviously still amazing!

We have been looking forward to this for ages!

Dan is most well known as danisnnotonfire on YouTube and Phil is most known as AmazingPhil.  They have been uploading videos for years now and have gained many subscribers, including myself.  I have been watching their videos for probably 3 years or so now and I still can't believe they got the chance to put on a live show for their fans.

As we were walking through the main city centre we could see everyone with their cat whiskers on; it felt like a massive community reunion!

When we got to the venue we put our cat whiskers on, got the festival wristbands we wanted and headed to our seats.



Our seats were amazing, we were in the first circle so we weren't on the floor but we weren't too high up and we were the front row of the circle so our views was just brilliant! (thanks Izzy)

sorry about the annoying bright light

I can't give anything away about the show because Dan and Phil want it to be a surprise for everyone going.  But let me just say, I did not want to get out of my seat when it ended, it was one of the best live show I have watched.  And I have to say I am so glad the content was kept a secret!

Afterwards, I was debating on whether to get a signed book of their's but I decided to treat myself.  I'm so glad I did because I hadn't actually got the book before hand and I was going to ask for it for Christmas and I couldn't resist a signed copy!




The whole afternoon was just amazing. I got home and I just want to relive it all over again!  The parts of the book I have already read have made me laugh and want to read more.  The way they have written it and the content is so creative.



  So I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, and if you have a half term holiday hope you have a good one :)

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment