Friday 27 November 2015

November Favourites || Part 1.0

So November is always a brilliant month for new music and this year it did not disappoint.  That's why I decided to make my music favourites of this month into a separate post, otherwise my monthly favourites would be extremely long!

Music Favourites

One Direction




So if you didn't know the 1D boys released their new album, it is the last album before their hiatus, called Made in the A.M.  Can I just say it is probably my favourite of all five albums, sorry Zayn! Midnight Memories has been my favourite album, but I think this has topped it. Again, it is more mature and the songs are just amazing, my favourites at the moment are Olivia, If I Could Fly and History.


Lower Than Atlantis




So LTA re-released their self-titled album on the 20th November and has been teasing us with releasing the cover songs they added to the album.  My favourite out of the covers they put onto it has got to be Strong (originally sung by Robbie Williams) or The Reason (originally by Vanessa Carlton).   I loved the album already, so when I found out they were re-releasing it with more songs I was buzzing!  Definitely one to take a listen to if you aren't into pop that much.


Little Mix




Yes obviously my music taste has a wide scale if it can go from LTA to Little Mix, but if you haven't heard Little Mix's new album, 'Get Weird', which was released at the start of the month, give yourself a treat and give it a listen.  One of my favourites if Weird People but I also love Grown and A.D.I.D.A.S.


5 Seconds of Summer




Obviously their album came out late October but I have got to put them in my favourites again because I have been listening to them all through this month as well.  Sounds Good Feels Good is just mind blowing and is great to run to or just sing your heart out to, and I cannot wait to hear it live!  


Troye Sivan


Oh Troye!  His album is out on 4th December!! How amazing is that?!  But seriously I have been jamming to YOUTH and TALK ME DOWN a lot this month!

Good Charlotte



I don't know why but I have noticed that I have been listening to some Good Charlotte songs this month when I haven't been listening to the new music which has been thrown at me this month!  I have been loving Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous, Girls & Boys and The Motivation Proclamation.  Definitely recommend if you like rock-y type of music.


Simple Plan // Boom



This month has just been full of a range of music. Simple Plan's song Boom has been on replay a lot as well.  It's just a good so to dance and get you happy.  I was also listening to this song a lot in October as well so I had to give it a mention!

I told you I had a lot of music favourites this month! So in the next couple of days I will post my Part 2.0 of my Monthly Favourites which will include the rest of them.  I hope you enjoyed today's post and you all had a good week.


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment