Sunday 29 November 2015

November Favourites || Part 2.0

So here's Part 2.0 to my November Favourites!  I can't believe there was so many things I have been loving this month I had to do a Part 1 and 2!!  Anyway, here are the rest of my monthly favourites;

Movies

Saving Mr Banks
This movie shares the background story to P.L Travers, the author of Mary Poppins.  It shows flashbacks to her child hood of her relationship with her father.  It tells the story how Mary Poppins came out in the Disney Movie industry.  I would totally recommend this movie, if you have Netflix give it a shot!

TV Shows

Bates Motel

not mine // source - Google images

I have gotten through both of the seasons on Netflix and now I am craving season three to come on Netflix.  It is a prequel series to the horror movie Psycho, following Norman Bates and his mother, Norma Bates' story alongside his older brother Dylan. 


I'm a Celeb

not mine // source - Goggle Images

I absolutely love this show!  It is on everyday for an hour for three weeks, so it is a bit of a commitment!  This year I have been hooked once again and I love it with all the different characteristics from the celebrities.  If you don't know what it is, it's just a reality TV show which 12 celebrities are sent in the jungle of Australia without any technology, just themselves and necessities and have horrible tasks to complete to get their meals and rewards.  Obviously, there is also a bit of drama going on too...


Gogglebox
I have absolutely no idea why this hasn't been in my favourites yet, so I decided to include it this month.  If I describe it to you, and you have no idea what it actually is, it's going to sound boring!  But you watch people watching TV shows, it's not a scripted drama but is classed as an observational documentary, however it is hilarious!  The families and households are the same every week so you get to know their characters and you start connect to them.


The Apprentice

not mine // source - Goggle images

Mum and I love this programme as well!  Most of the contestants get on my nerves but some of the things they do are just hilarious and embarrassing to watch.  It is basically a show where 12 contestants try and get through each week without getting fired, they have to complete a business task which they are spilt into two teams.  There is a lot of drama going on in this programme as well!!


Random

Fairy Lights



I love fairy lights all year round, but I always have mine on in the evening in my bedroom at this time of the year.  It just makes me relax a little bit, especially with some nice candles lit as well.

Gabriella Lindley


Gabby is one of my favourite YouTubers, she is just so nice, stands up for herself and she's hilarious.  Her vlogs throughout the past couple of months have been amazing as well as her main channel videos.  And have you seen her new hair?  It is absolutely stunning!

BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards


Izzy's vlog from the event - another favourite, she always is!!


I got to go down to London at the start of this month to go to see the Teen Awards at Wembley Arena.  My favourite bands were playing; 5SOS, All Time Low and Little Mix along with Nick Jonas.  The 'surprise act' was Justin Beiber, who isn't my favourite but he can definitely dance I'll give him that!  Demi Lavoto also performed her song 'confident' who I have wanted to see live for a while now and she didn't disappoint.  The atmosphere was amazing and the stories we got to hear about the Teens was astonishing and they definitely deserve the recognition.

Thanks for reading the post and putting up with two parts to this months favourites.  Let me know what you've been loving this month!  It seems like all I have done this month is watch TV shows and listen to music...opps!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend and this coming week will be better than the last one.  I seriously cannot believe that December is starting in a couple of days!!  And hopefully I will be going Blogmas :)


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment