Monday 23 November 2015

Review #5 || Primark Candles

Sorry for not posting at all this past month, it has not been the best month of the year in terms of stress and sixth form but I am here and back at writing blog posts!

Reviews seem to be my favourite things to write at the moment but this time I am not reviewing anything to do with beauty, obviously by the title of the post I will be reviewing candles.  

Last month or so, Mum and I did a cheeky shopping spree and popped into Primark.  We either love it or hate there, and this time it was a love it experience for us and hate it for the bank!

 Anyway, I have always wanted to pick up a few Primark candles and give them a go, and since it is autumn and I was in need of some candles I thought I would try them.  So these are the ones I picked up;





First Thoughts
"How can candles that smell and look so good be so cheap?!"
From what I have heard about them, I thought it was too good to be true and that they won't actually be as good as people say, but there are believe me!

Smell
They obviously don't have such a strong scent, like Yankee Candle, but for the price you pay I would say it was really good.  Definitely makes my room smell nice and autumn-y!

Appearance
To me, they don't look like they are from Primark at all!  The glass jars that they come in are like ones you could get in the more expensive shops, my favourite is the rose gold coloured jar.

Burning Hours
They go down quite fast I'm not going to lie,but then that may be because I burn them a lot!  
Blackcurrent and Forest Plum - 30 hours
Winter Berry - up to 12 hours
 Rose Gold Jar - 16 hours

I would say that the Rose Gold may be just less than what it says because, for me that was the one that was finished first and the other two are still going.  The Winter Berry is nearly finished but, I would say that was more like 16 hours! 

Price
£1-£2.50!  Yes that cheap!
Blackcurrent and Forest Plum - £2.50
Winter Berry - £1
 Rose Gold Jar - £1.50

Recommendation
Definitely yes!  If you find yourself in Primark or in need of some candles grab some from Primark, you can't go wrong with a couple of quid.

Again, I'm sorry for the lack of posts of the past couple of weeks, but I will get back into posting more actively.  Hope you all have a good week :)


Georgie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment