Wednesday 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16 || My 100th Post!

MY 100TH POST!

I have been blogging for nearly 2 years now, and I know quite a lot of bloggers would have already hit 100 posts but as I started blogging in my GCSE exam year and I am now I am in my last year of A Levels I had to juggle studying with blogging, as well as a bunch of other things.

I started blogging on 2nd January 2014 and I cannot believe I am still doing it and have now posted 100 posts! I just want to say thank you for reading, liking or commenting on any of my posts, it means a lot.  

The original reason why I started blogging was the fact I have always liked the idea of being able to write what you want on something that is just yours.  I also liked the idea of having somewhere to go to, to look at photos and read about things I have done and loved in my life.

Today, blogging for me is pretty much the same thing. 

When I was younger I used to be so much more outgoing than I am now;  I used to love being on stage and I didn't care what people thought of me.  But once I started secondary school I became shy, less confident in myself and a lot more insecure about everything in my life.  So I thought through blogging I might be able to develop my confidence, self-esteem and become a bit more like what I used to be.

In a way that has exactly what happened, but I will never be as carefree as I was when I was 6 or 10 years old, which is a shame because I miss that so much.   

Blogging has also made me realise my love for photography.  I always loved disposable cameras and getting them developed and printed and when my Mum got a digital camera for her birthday I always wanted a go.  Blogging made me become better and now I take photos of loads of things, especially places I have been.

So basically this is just a massive thank you for everything and I wanted to let you know a bit more of why I started blogging and why I stuck at it.

I know this isn't Christmas-y and it's very word-y but I needed to celebrate my 100th post!

Anyway, tomorrow's Blogmas post should be a lot more photo based! Hope everyone is enjoying Blogmas so far, not long now till the big day!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment