Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20 || Easy Healthier Christmas Mocha Recipe

So for today's Blogmas post I wil share with you how I make a 'healthier' cinnamon mocha.  If you don't like cinnamon, you can take it out or swap it with ground ginger.

Ingredients
Cacao Powder
Coffee Grains
Milk // whatever you like best, I use Skimmed
Ground Cinnamon
Water



1. Add 1 level teaspoon of coffee grains into your chosen Christmas mug


2.  Add 1/2 teapoon of cacao powder, don't add too much as it is much stronger than cocoa powder


3.  Add just under a 1/4 of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, or any Christmas-y spice you prefer
  

4.  Boil some water in the kettle, once it has boiled, pour it into your mug leaving room for your milk
 

5. Add your chosen milk to your cinnamon mocha, filling it to the top and make sure you stir it well


Now relax in front of the fire listening to Christmas songs or watching a Christmas movie or vlog whilst drinking your healthier Christmas mocha!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will hopefully post at least one more Christmas-y recipe.  I was hoping to have posted at least one already but due to time and sixth form commitments I haven't gotten round to baking anything Christmas-y yet! 


Georgie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment