Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7 || My Favourite Autumn/Winter Photos

This isn't going to be my most Christmas-y post of my Blogmas but I suppose you could class it being seasonal!

Anyway, in this post I will share with you some of my favourite photos I have taken throughout the past couple of months.  I absolutely love taking photographs and capturing a moment or a beautiful scene, and because of my love for photos I have a ton saved on my laptop so I thought maybe putting some of my favourites on my blog would be a good idea to look back on.



bike rides with Emma

morning runs

Cardiff and Bristol University weekend with Mum

Liverpool Uni Open Day



bonfire night at Emma's


Radio 1 Teen Awards





Christmas tree shopping


Even though none of these have anyone I know in the actual photo, a lot of them have so many happy memories attached to them :)

Sorry for this not being that Christmas-y but I hope you enjoyed it anyway and I will see you tomorrow for Day 8!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment