Wednesday 30 December 2015

Music and Beauty Favourites 2015

So I am only doing my music and beauty favourites of 2015 otherwise the post will literally be too long if I included TV shows, movies, random things and fashion.  Anyway I hope you enjoy reading what I have been loving this year, and let me know what you have been loving too in the comments.

Music

Troye


So Troye bought out his début album this year in early December and I have been addicted.  I was hooked since the Blue Neighbourhood Trilogy Videos came out and when he released the Wild EP in the Summer.  I am also so happy to say, that I have got tickets to see him next year in April!  My favourite songs from his album are Youth (especially live versions), Talk me Down, Cool, for him and Suburbia.

5 Seconds of Summer


I have been a fan of 5SOS for nearly 4 years now!  It is crazy to have been apart of their journey from YouTube and to see them release their second album as well as getting to finally see one of their shows!  It has been an amazing year for them, can't wait to see what 2016 has installed for them.

One Direction


Now, what a year for 1D?! Zayn, the hiatus, Made in the A.M. album and a massive world tour.  I have got to admit that I did not see this coming when starting 2015.  But to say the least 1D's new album Made in the A.M. is extremely amazing.  My favourites have got to be Olivia, If I Could Fly and History.   I also got to see them live for the third time, which I am so grateful for.  I hope they have a well deserved hiatus.  

Good Charlotte
I have been listening to a lot of Good Charlotte this year for some reason, I am not entirely sure why that is.  Nevertheless, my favourite songs I have been listening of theirs are Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous, Last Night and Girls & Boys.  They are definitely nothing live One Direction as they are more of the rock genre.

All Time Low


Their new album which they released in April has been amazing!  I have been making my friends listen to it when they get a lift of me, and some of them (who don't particularly like that genre of music) said they liked it!  Anyway, I am getting to see them finally in February next year which I am probably more excited about then my 18th birthday!!

Roll Up Hills


I have been listening to the Roll Up Hill's (aka Matt) covers for nearly 2 years now which just seems crazy to think about now I have said that!  At the start of the year he announced he was in a band called Cahoots who have done so much this year and I am insanely proud of them all.

The Beatles
I have been a fan of the Beatles since I was about 8 years old and when I heard that we could stream their music now made me so happy.  Before we could stream them I could find bad quality videos of them on YouTube or get the album out so it is extremely useful to be able to listen to them on Spotify. A couple of my favourite songs of theirs are Help, Penny Lane, Hard Day's Night and Let it Go.

Lower Than Atlantis


I bloomin' love this band!  They are a punk/rock genre band and oh my life they are amazing.  I have got to hold Spotify responsible for my obsession of them, as it was Spotify who suggested a song of theirs to me and since then I haven't stopped listening to them.  I have been jamming to Emily, Words Don't Come So Easily and Live Slow Die Old a lot this year!

Beauty

This has been my holy grail concealer for a good 2-3 years now and here it is again! It is so well used the label/writing has rubbed off! This is my favourite concealer, to be honest I have only tried this one and the wake me up concealer.  But this is so good I don't want to venture out to test any more!  It has good coverage as it covers my dark circles around my eyes which is the main thing I am looking for when I buy concealers as well as coverage for spots.

MUA Undress Me Too


I love this palette!  For the price of just £4 I wasn't expecting much at all, however the eye shadow stays on all day and is very pigmented.  You can tell which ones are my favourites!

Rimmel Eyebrow Gel


I bought my first one of these back in September 2014 and I have repurchased them ever since.  They are affordable and do their job pretty well.  I get the transparent one because I just want a natural eyebrow look and if I need a bit of colour I use my soap and glory eyebrow pencil.  It is so quick and easy to use so therefore has became apart of my everyday make up routine for 2015.

Kate Moss 08 Lipstick


I have been loving the nude lipstick this year.  I just love this colour, brand and formula of the lipstick.  It is a beige-y pink nude which just looks amazing and stays on for ages.  It isn't completely matte as it is quite moisturising but it is definitely not a glossy shine lipstick.

I seriousy cannot believe tomorrow is the last day of 2015.  I just think this year has flew by, especially the last half! I just want to say a massive thank you for all your kind comments and for reading my blog posts. Hopefully I get to post something tomorrow, but if not I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!


Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment