Sunday 3 January 2016

30 Facts About Me || Third Edition

So it is that time of year again where I celebrate my blog's birthday (which was actually yesterday oops!) with 30 more facts about me!  I might have to change this soon because I am going to run out of this to tell you hahah.

Anyway I cannot believe that I have had this blog for two years!  It is absolutely crazy, thank you for all the support, reads, likes and comments. So lets get cracking with 30 facts about me!

1. I am so indecisive it is untrue

2. I want to travel the world, not like what everyone else says, I legit want to do it as apart of my job one day

3. I have been to my dream country to visit - Japan - in 2015



4. The countries I most want to visit are Canada, New Zealand, Norway, Australia, Holland, Finland and Brazil

5. I'm turning 18 in February which is quite scary to think about!

6. I have seven concerts to go to from February to April - All Time Low, Little Mix, The 1975, The Vamps (twice), 5SOS and Troye Sivan!

7. I'm finally getting to go to Summer In The City this year with Izzy!

8. 2015 was the first year my eyes haven't changed when I went to get them tested, since I first got them tested in 2005 they have gotten worse each time I went

9. I wear contact lenses and glasses



10. I basically only wear black or plaid

the bit that's white is the dirt on my mirror sorry!
11. I have a travel blog called ticketoutofhere

12. I get stressed about stuff really easily and I hate it

13. I got my second ear lobe piercings done last year

14.  This year I want my nose, tragus and cartridge done

15.  I went to see 5SOS, McBusted, Olly Murs, The Vamps and 1D in concert last year as well as Radio 1 Teens Awards and Bethan's gig with Dodie supporting it!

16. I have marathon-ed the Harry Potter movies in summer 2014 from 8am-4am the next day, and also a slight cheat of a Harry Potter marathon of them in early September 2015 with Izzy over a couple of days.



17. I met Alfie Deyes on 14th November 2014



18. I met Louise Pentland in July 2015



19. I went to the Dan and Phil Live Show in October 2015



20. My sleeping pattern has been messed up since I started GCSE's so this year I want to sort it out

21.  I love photography and maybe this year I will do a photography class

22. I met Bethan Leadley in January 2015, she was so sweet!

I did get a selfie with her but this came out better!

23. I also met Dodie Clarke in January 2015, she is just as lovely in her videos as she is in real life

again, did get a selfie with her but it isn't my best one
because we had to sue flash!

24. I have applied to do Philosophy at University and at this moment in time I have offers for four of the five!

25. I got all B's in my AS Levels

26. I am on Grade 6 ballet, I should have done the exam in June/July but I didn't want even more exam stress!



27. It is my friend, Molly's 18th Birthday today - happy birthday molly!

28. I actually prefer to eat healthy than unhealthy



29. If I eat unhealthy foods for too long/ too much I start to feel gross, and a lot more insecure about myself

30.  We got a kitten in June 2015 called Millie



Again, thank you for another amazing year of blogging!  I can't believe I have been doing this for 2 years now, and I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying 2016 so far! :)

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment