Wednesday 27 January 2016

Top 5 Lip Products || Drugstore

This post I will write about some of the lip products that I love, three of which are lip care products and two are lipsticks.  They aren't in any particular order

1. Kate Moss Lip Stick


Surprise, surprise, Kate Moss lipsticks are my number one favourite drugstore lipsticks.  I honestly don't think you can get anything better for the price they are.  They are usually about £5.49 which is amazing.  They stay on my lips for ages, especially the matte ones, and are highly pigmented.

2.  Nivea Lip Butter


I have this in vanilla, and not only does it smell amazing but the product does moisturise my lips if they need a bit of love and care.

3. Coco Butter Lip Butter


I got this because Zoe (Sugg) raved about it (this was years ago now) and thought I might as well give it ago.  The product lasts for ages as you don't need to use a lot, and it is not sticky, which is what we always want! This is the lip butter/balm that I apply every morning before I use any kind of lipstick.  It also gives your lips a nice shine if you were to use it on its own.  Not only that but it smells amazing!!

4. Blistex


This is a brilliant lip product to treat your lips with.  I use this when my lips are dry and need some moisturising, but not sticky Vaseline, actual product that will help them hydrate.

5.  Stay Pout Lip Stick



This is another lipstick from the drugstore that I love.  It is from the brand Seventeen, and is sold in boots.  It stays on for a long time as well, and the colour is amazing, I have it in Found Farewell and it comes out a dark brown red colour on my lips, which I love!  I definitely recommend it, my friend also has a true red lipstick from Seventeen and it lasts her all day at college and all night at a party!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know some of your favourite lip products, beauty or lip care.

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment