Saturday 30 April 2016

April Favourites

This months is a fairly short favourites post but I missed March out due to my favourites being too long!  This month I have been loving some TV Shows that have popped back into my life again as well as some other awesome things!

~ Music ~
Troye Sivan


Who doesn't love a bit of Troye Sivan?  I have been listening to so much of his music at the moment.  Some of my friends and I went to see him live and wow was he amazing?!  It's taken me a while, but I have found my favourites on his album; for him, youth, talk me down and cool!


~ Fashion ~

Checked Skirt // H&M



Lately I have been wearing a red checked skirt from H&M, I just think it suits my body type and is comfortable to wear.  I find it so easy to dress up with heeled boots and a black coat or dress down with a denim jacket.

~ TV ~

Life Unexpected
This month I released I hadn't actually watched season 2 of Life Unexpected, which was well...unexpected! (ahaha)  Anyway I wanted to re-watch the whole of season 1 again since the last time I watched it was last summer and I needed something to easily binge watch that I didn't need 100% concentrate on.  I ended up watching the 2 seasons within one week!  It is a very cheesy teen drama programme and I did find myself cringing at some scenes but I just couldn't not watch it, it was so easy to watch and addictive. 

Bates Motel
Oh My God!  Bates Motel just gets better and better as the episodes go on.  Since I have caught up and season 4 is coming out with weekly episodes and it is always the time of the week that I look forward to do.  This season is definitely a lot more darker and you are getting to know what really happened in Norman's childhood.  I don't want to give anything away yet but I would say it is definitely my favourite show at the moment.

Orphan Black
When I saw that Netflix put season 3 of Orphan Black on I was so excited to see where the show was heading, I watched the season within a week.  Now Netflix has taken over the BBC Drama for season 4 and weekly episodes are being released.  If you don't know, the programme is a science fiction thriller drama series about clones, focusing on Sarah Manning.  If you are into something that keeps you concentrated, is highly thrilling and is a bit different, you'll love Orphan Black.  Tatiana Maslany, who plays all the clones, is an extremely good actress and you her talent is definitely highlighted in this programme.


~ YouTube ~

Helen Anderson



I saw Helen in her band, Box of Light, last January with Izzy but recently I subscribed to her vlogging channel which she uploads on daily with 5-8 minute daily vlogs and I have been loving them so much!  I have been watching her vlogs every day since the end of March and they're just something I look forward to see in my subscription box.  I love how she films and edits them, as well as the length of them because I don't have enough time to watch a 30 minute daily vlog every day.

York


Myself and my friend, Harleen, went on a day trip to York city at the start of this month as we were both thinking about going to York University and we wanted a look around the area.  Even though it was raining and not the best weather, I had an amazing time and would definitely go back again.   It was definitely a day I want to remember.

So we have just done a 1/3 of the year, how crazy is that!  I hope you all have had an amazing April and that May only gets better for you all, enjoy your bank holiday!

Georgie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment