Sunday 24 April 2016

Troye Sivan Concert 2016

So yesterday myself and several of my friends had tickets to see Troye Sivan in his last gig in the UK of his Blue Neighbourhood Tour.  

We knew it was going to be mega busy as the concert sold out extremely quickly and since we had standing tickets we got in line at around 1:30pm.

We had 4 hours and a half to wait until they opened the doors and let us in but we somehow managed to make it go by fairly quickly, with multiple loo trips, grabbing a Costa and ordering a pizza.

Anyway, the concert itself was out of this world crazy!  It was seriously amazing, one of the best nights of my life.



Astrid S was supporting Troye and I have heard some of her songs before and knew I liked her, so it was cool to get to see her live too.



And the one and only Troye came on at around 8pm (so 6 and a half hours after we arrived!) and it was so worth the wait.  We weren't crazy close and we did have a couple of people who seemed like 6 foot in front of us but when we saw Troye he was actually quite close.

I definitely recommend that if you ever get the chance to see Troye in concert, take the offer because he was amazing!














Can I just say how amazing he was at performing his songs live!  It is crazy to see him live after years of watching his YouTube videos.  Youth was the last song he played and I think it might have been my favourite that he performed!

I hope everyone is enjoying their last day of the weekend and this week was good to all of you!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment