Wednesday 13 July 2016

My Summer Bucket List 2016




When I was about 13-14 years old I made a list of 100 things to do that summer, I did all the things on the list I created and it made me feel like I actually did something that holiday!  So I thought maybe I shall use my 13-14 year old self's idea and create a bucket list, instead of 100 things, to do this summer, so here it is:

Spontaneous adventures/trips
Read more
Spa days
Hikes
Camp with Friends (even if I have to drag them with me!)
 Make a video...
Write more travel blog posts
Figure out life (in terms of uni courses, get a job, apprenticeships, air hostess?)
More piercings
Get over anxiety about driving
Drive on the motorway
Travel
Watch the sunset and sunrise
Drinks with friends
BBQ with friends
Run more
Bike rides
Be more comfortable in my body...
Get a job..

This is the list I created on my phone at the end of June once I finished my exams, some have already been semi-completed but as you can tell I want to do a lot with my friends.  I thought since this summer is going to be one of the last where everyone is going to be at the same place at the same time I need to take advantage of it.  I mean my friendship group is hard to get together all at once now as there are so many of us and some live further away than others so when people go to uni in September, getting together is going to be nearly impossible!

This summer I just want to chill out with my friends, travel, be inspired and just have fun because I don't have education to go to in September so I have nothing to stop me.  The majority of my friends will be off to all over the country to their university's at the end of September and I'm not going to see them every day like I used to, which will probably be the weirdest part of the moving to this stage of my life; so I want to make as many memories with them as possible.

I hope everyone has an amazing summer this year, let's make it the best one yet!

Let me know what you're wanting to do this summer!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment