Tuesday 5 July 2016

Visiting the New Puppy and a Beautiful Walk

On Sunday myself, my mum and dad all went up to Leek to visit our new puppy.  

Back in April my Dad out of the blue decided he'd quite like a puppy, I think it was after spending a week with my Aunt's new sausage dog!  He found the breed he wanted which was a Hungarian Vizsla as they would fit with our lifestyle that my parents already have since these dogs love sports and get along with small animals (we have cats).

My brother and myself didn't believe it was going to actually happen, but turns out my Mum and Dad put down a deposit on a girl puppy.  

The breeder, my mum chose, couldn't be better; she uploads videos and photos of Xena (the mother) and her pups onto her facebook page, and seriously my Mum can't stop looking at them!

After getting to visit our new puppy, which we have had many debates on the name (we are going to call her Bobbie), I couldn't be more excited so here are a few photos I took

(Bobbie is the one with the green colour and longer tail)












Bobbie was so sweet, a lot smaller than we thought she would be from the photo and videos but being only 4 weeks old she has a lot of growing to do.  We don't actually get to take her home until 9th August so she will be over double the size when we get her.

~

After we spent an hour and a half playing with Bobbie and her siblings we went for a walk up the Roches, where there was stunning views.




The best part of the walk was the cute tea rooms half an hour from the end where they sell homemade cakes!  I fully recommend going for a walk up the Roaches in Leek, even if you don't like walking.

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment