Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas 2016?


So here I am attempting to do Blogmas again!  I can say that 2015's Blogmas was a success, I wrote a post everyday which I was pretty chuffed about to be honest.  That's why I decided to challenge myself to it again.

I think this year will be slightly harder, even though I am out of education so I could write about each day but I am in work, and my hours for December, since I work in retail, have obviously done up so I will try my best.

It's pretty obvious the past couple of months I have found to hard to balance my blog in with my daily routine, but I think Blogmas will help me with that.  I hope it makes me realise that I do still have time to blog.

~

This year my advent calendar is the Lindt Teddy one!  My brother had a Lindt one last year when I had the Yankee Candle one and this year I thought I will go back to the chocolate advent calendar.


This afternoon I went for a walk with my Mum and puppy (Bobbie) in our local woods and it was so beautiful and relaxing, despite the freezing whether!











~

Anyway I hope I make Blogmas 2016 a success like last year's.  I cannot wait to share some of the ideas I have with you all, anyone else doing Blogmas this year?  Can't wait to read everyone's posts.

Georgie
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment