Saturday 10 December 2016

Blogmas Day 10 || Christmas Tree Shopping and Decorating


So.  I kinda didn't get anything up on Thursday or yesterday.  My explanations?  I legit didn't have any spare time to write anything I was either happy with or anything at all.  But I'm posting now and that's what matters.

~

On Thursday myself and my Mum went to go Christmas Tree shopping, my favourite part of Christmas.  It was so nice because there wasn't many people there at the time we went, probably because it was a weekday and everyone would have been in work and school.  







It being so quiet, allowed us to take advantage.  We found two amazing trees, which we both loved so we decided on the taller one.  However when we got to the measuring place and found out how much it costed we had to put it back!  It was over 8ft!!  We, of course decided to go back and get the smaller tree instead.



Oh no.  By the time we got back an older couple pick it up and took it away from us!  

So we went back to where we were measuring our first Christmas tree and we found a good alternative.  It's layers are amazing and the height was 7ft so was perfectly fine - look at me trying to be an expert at Christmas tree buying!

I don't know about you, but if you've ever gone Christmas tree shopping at a farm/wood and you find the perfect Christmas tree but you can't have it or someone takes it before you, you just kinda get frustrated!? Haha just me? Okay.



~

So we decorated the tree today, as we didn't get time on Thursday and I was at work yesterday all day, and then I met a friend straight from work.  I absolutely love decorating the Christmas tree and the house in general, it just makes everything more festive and feel like Christmas is really approaching.



~

So now I missed two days I feel like I kinda cheated at Blogmas!?  I definitely didn't succeed, but I knew it was going to be a lot harder this year being in work so much and then having so many plans in the evening all the time.

I don't know whether I will be doing a post every single day now, I think it will just have to be whenever I can, which will be most days, just maybe not every single day.

I hope you are all enjoying December so far!

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment