Tuesday 6 December 2016

Blogmas Day 6 || Vlogmas 2016


I always watch a lot of Vlogmases every year, it is always something I look forward to so I thought I would share with you the people I am watchign this year.  I always always watch Tanya, Zoe, Tom and Gi but every year I watch a couple of different people as well.



I have been watching Tanya do Vlogmas since 2013!  I love how enthusiastic she is and she always creates good quality footage and brings a smile to my day.  She also definitely brings the Christmas spirit with her as well!  I highly recommend watching her Vlogmas if you're not feeling Christmassy yet.



Again I have been watching Zoella's Vlogmas since 2013 which is crazy to think.  Zoe always makes me feel that bit more Christmassy.  Tanya and Zoe always do a nice long Vlogmas video which is nice to sit down to with a cuppa after a long day at work.



Tom's Vlogmas is always fun and filled with adventures.  His vlogs are always slightly different to a 'normal' YouTuber because he is also in a band (obvs) and is an author so you also get to see what that part of his job entitles at this time of year.



Gi's vlogs are always hilarious and fun to watch at Christmas.  It is well known that Tom and Gi are the Christmas power couple when it comes to YouTube lets face the facts!  They always do Christmas big and their love for it comes across in their videos.  Tom and Gi's videos are also nice and short which I love because I don't always have the time to watch 30 minute videos of every YouTuber so having a 5 or 6 minute video to get me in the Christmas spirit and see what they get up to is just perfect.



This is her first year doing Vlogmas and can I say she is doing brilliant!  I love the length of her videos and how creative she is with them.  




I always love a good Estee vlog but an Estee vlog at Christmas for Vlogmas, I cannot refuse!  Estee is so relaxed and chilled in her videos it makes me feel relaxed!



Carly's vlogs are my favourite of her videos so how can I not watch her vlogmas?!  Her videos are amazing, she keeps them upbeat, down to earth, Christmassy and funny.  



I love this girl!  Becky is absolutely hilarious and I love her vlogs so much and when I found out she was doing Vlogmas I couldn't wait to watch her everyday until Christmas.  I definitely recommend giving her a watch if you want to have a laugh.

I have so many Vlogmas vlogs that I need to catch up on, so I think I know I am doing on my day off work this week!

Who are you watching this year for Vlogmas?

Georgie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment